Choosing a sink and faucet for your new kitchen can be confusing as the selection may seem endless. We are happy to help with our knowledge in this process. If you wish to list your initial preferences, then these are our main suppliers: Elux, Greentek, Luxtehnika and Decoland.
A general guide for choosing sinks and faucets:
- Choose the largest sink possible as it is the most used place in the kitchen. It will be more comfortable and there will be more options on how to use it.
- Pay attention to the installation possibilities of the sink. For laminate worktops only top-mounted sinks are suitable (the edge of the sink will stay on top of the worktop). For stone worktops also flush-mounted and under-mounted sinks are suitable.
- Pay attention if the faucet you choose is meant for right- or left-handed users. You can choose a faucet with a handle in the middle in case the main users are mixed.
- Daily chores may be smoother with a faucet with the pull-out sprayer.
- The head of the faucet should not be too close to the bottom of the sink – it will be uncomfortable to use when cleaning bigger cookware. It should not be too high either as it will spatter.